The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings for corporate hospitality and match sponsorship bookings at Fratton Park (“the stadium”). Herewith, “The Club” refers solely to Portsmouth Community Football Club and “The Client” refers to the person, firm or company booking the package.
- All lounges will open at 12.00 noon on the day, and will close at 19.00 (Saturday) or open from 17.30 and close at 22.30 (Mid-week) unless otherwise stated.
- The Client shall ensure all their guests adhere to the Club’s dress Code, unless otherwise advised: Chimes- smart, no jeans/ football shirts/shorts or trainers. Partners, Montgomery, Chairman’s - Smart casual clothing, strictly no football shirts/shorts and ripped jeans, smart jeans allowed. Victory Lounge and Alliance Lounge does not have a dress code apart from no away colours. This dress code applies to all hospitality guests including juniors.
- Due to the fixed table plan in the lounges, if you make multiple bookings online we cannot ensure you will be sat on the same table.
- The Client shall be responsible for the orderly conduct of its guests and shall ensure at all times that its guests conduct themselves in a proper and lawful manner and not so as to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience to the Club or any other person in accordance with the ground regulations.
- At all times whilst present in the ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer of the Club and/or police officer. Failure to comply with any instructions may lead to immediate ejection from the ground.
- The club reserves the right to eject from the ground any person failing to comply with any of the ground regulations or whose presence within the ground is, or could be construed as consisting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the Club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any ticket (without reimbursement) and other benefits.
- Entry to the ground shall constitute acceptance of these regulations.
- The stadium is a non-smoking area and therefore smoking is not permitted within the stadium. Hospitality clients are not permitted to smoke half an hour before kick-off until the end of the Match.
- Juniors must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children aged 16 and under are classed as ‘juniors’.
- The Club shall take all reasonable precautions for the security of property of clients and guests, but all property is left at owners’ risk. The Club shall not be in anyway responsible for any loss or damage to any property left at the stadium.
- Clients are not permitted to bring food or drink (non-alcoholic or alcoholic drinks) into the Lounges or Stadium, under any circumstances.
- We promote responsible drinking throughout the stadium and reserve the right to refuse service where we see fit.
- This agreement shall be governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- PCFC reserves the right to amend any package should the benefits change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Man of the Match/ Player appearances within the lounge are subject to player’s availability and prior media commitments.
Partners Lounge Only
- The Partners Lounge drinks package will be available from 12.30 until 14.30 (Saturday) or 18.30 to 19.15 (Mid-week). The package will only include the following products: House White, Rose and Red wines, Budweiser, Magners, Abbots Ale and all soft-drinks.
- We expect the client and all guests to behave in an appropriate and non-offensive manor whilst seated in the Directors Box surrounded by Home and Away Directors. If the client or guests fail to comply, you will be asked to leave the Directors Box.
- The Client is responsible for ensuring that all artwork and logos are supplied to The Club by the deadline set out for match sponsorship packages.
- Full payment is required at time of booking for Hospitality lounges and your package will only be guaranteed upon receipt of payment.
- If an invoice is required, full payment is required upon receipt of invoice and your package will only be guaranteed upon receipt of payment.
- All bookings are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another match depending on notice given and availability. If the club can re-sell your hospitality booking, a refund may be considered. The Club reserve the right to decide on a match by match basis.
- In the event of postponement or abandonment of a Match, if the client(s) is not in a hospitality lounge at time of postponement the Club reserves the right to make a decision as to whether the clients can gain access. The client will receive the tickets and hospitality for the replay or an alternative fixture or a full refund will be given.
- If a Match is postponed within 2 ½ hours of kick off and the Client is in our hospitality lounges, hospitality will go ahead. This does not affect your rights to choose an alternative fixture, or receive a full refund if the rescheduled match is inconvenient to the Client.
Tickets and Fulfilment Packages
- A fulfilment pack will be posted to you once payment has been received, including match day menu, itinerary and lounge information.
- Tickets will be available to collect upon arrival on the day of the fixture at the Hospitality lounge entrance.